ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   June 20, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   UF Continuum

RE:     Temporary Lodging for Your Prospective Graduate Students

The Continuum would like to extend an invitation for your department's prospective graduate students to take part in our Corporate Stay Program.

Accommodations include stays up to three nights, and each guest will have a private bedroom and bathroom within one of our fully-furnished two-bedroom apartments.

Guests are also provided with bedding and bath linens, cable television, Internet and access to all of The Continuum's amenities.

Space is limited and reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.

For more information or to obtain the necessary reservation forms, please contact us via phone at (352) 327-3040 or via email at [log in to unmask]