Thanks, Phil. But there is something I don't like. "My" Amazon shows
$9.79 instead of what you get $6.83. Does this mean that I'm a more
affluent consumer? Though located in the country of crisis Greece????

Why are they doing this? Can anyone of you guys who happens to be
linked with Amazon suggest to these "bozos" that in this way they're
losing, not winning, money?

--Moses