Dear all,

Together with my colleague Anne ter Wal, I am organizing a training
programme on networks and innovation at Imperial College London in
September.

The course, now in its second year, is intended for PhD students and other
early-career researchers (post-docs, lecturers) who wish to incorporate
network theories and methods in their current or future research. It tries
to complement existing SNA-methods courses through its distinctive focus on
the application to innovation studies, covering the theories and methods
that are most relevant to this stream of research. Apart from the theory
and practice sessions the programme will also feature guest speaker
sessions by Corey Phelps (HEC Paris), Linus Dahlander (ESMT) and Robin
Cowan (University of Strasbourg/University of Maastricht).

The course is funded by the UK-IRC (UK Innovation Research Centre, a joint
venture between Imperial College Business School and Cambridge Judge
Business School) and is free for participants. Accommodation and travel is
at own expense.

The course will take place from 11 to 13 September at Imperial College
Business School in London. The deadline for applications is July 5.

Please have a look at our
website<http://www.ukirc.ac.uk/newsandevents/events/article/?objid=8265>
for
more information.