Hi Nick,

Feel free to use our intro tutorial materials for ERGMs if you like.
All of the workshop materials from the Sunbelt are on our the statnet
wiki:

https://statnet.csde.washington.edu/trac/wiki/Sunbelt2013

best,
Martina

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013, Nicholas Harrigan wrote:

> ***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi all,
> I'm revamping my social network's course (12 weeks, undergraduate, final year) and
> would like to include more software exercises to give students a taste of the major
> social network software: UCINET/Netdraw/Pajek/Gelphi/+possibly some ERGM software.
>
> Can I ask for suggestions for:
>
> 1. Written exercises that walk students through important functions of one or more
> pieces of social network software.
> 2. Interesting/engaging/relevant datasets for students to use with this software.
>
> I will collate the responses and repost them to the list.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nick
>

> --
>
> "Neither slave nor master be."
>
> --
>
> Nicholas Harrigan
> Assistant Professor of Sociology
> School of Social Sciences
>
> Singapore Management University
> 90 Stamford Road, Level 4
> Singapore 178903
>
> Office: +(65) 6828 0842
> Mobile: +(65) 9029 9499
> Fax: +(65) 6828 0423
> UK: +(44) 7962 627960
> www.smu.edu.sg
>
> The information contained in this email (including all attachments) is
> confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for the use only of
> the addressee(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly note
> that any dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of this email
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
> accept our apologies and notify us immediately. Thereafter, kindly delete
> all copies from your system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken
> to ensure the integrity of this email and that it is virus free, SMU cannot
> be responsible for any change made to this email or the presence of any
> virus therein without its knowledge and/or consent. Unless it relates to the
> official business of SMU, any opinions, views and other information
> expressed in this document are those of the individual sender.
> message.

  Professor of Sociology and Statistics
  Director, UWCFAR Sociobehavioral and Prevention Research Core
  Box 354322
  University of Washington
  Seattle, WA 98195-4322

  Office:        (206) 685-3402