Zeynep Tufekci is doing great work from Istanbul reporting via Twitter on
the protests -- by twitter @zeynep -- and I think blog. But she is so
busy, that is is mostly been twitter. She is in Gezi park and Taksim
almost all the time.

For those who havent been to Istanbul, Taksim area is like Times Square,
Leicester Square, etc -- all rolled into one -- the hub of Istanbul.

   Barry Wellman

   S.D. Clark Professor               FRSC               NetLab Director
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6

   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $22  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8