Hi,

I just noticed that my favorite online source for mini-biographies added
an entry for Frank Harary last month (and I thought that some of you might
be interested in this):

       http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Biographies/Harary.html

This does focus on his mathematical side, given the intended audience for
the biography, but hopefully you'll still find it interesting.

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  University Lecturer (and Tutorial Fellow, Somerville College)
  Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
  Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford

  Homepage: http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/~porterm, Skype: tepid451
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com/