I wasn't physics bashing, I was Science magazine critiquing for claiming
that social network analysis was created in the 1990s. I sent htem a note,
which they have posted.

The cartoon was just for fun.

Soyez tranquille!

   Barry Wellman

   S.D. Clark Professor               FRSC               NetLab Director
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6

   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $22  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8