From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Johnson, Jeffrey C
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 2:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] what the ??

But what have the physicists contributed to theoretical advancements in
study of human behavior?  Besides the claim of physicists
fathering/mothering the advent of SNA which is flawed st best, what have
they done to advance any theoretical explanations of human behavior,
particularly at the individual level? Just asking?