Hi -

	". it is possible to correct Wikipedia entries to correct
misinformation."

Yes, that would be great.

Does anyone know an eager grad student(s), SOCNET member, SNA scholar or Sun
Belt delegation that would like to tackle this assignment? If yes, please
correct the  ridiculous claims in the Wikipedia 'social graph' entry first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_graph

At this stage I have neither the temperament, forbearance or the intestinal
fortitude to correct claims like this one in Wikipedia:

	"Facebook's social graph is the largest social network dataset in
the 	world." - Wikipedia

Correction, and to paraphrase Bob Dylan, "The answer, my friend, is blowin'
in the Stellar Wind."

These misstatements and inaccuracies need to be corrected with patience,
perseverance, rigor and scholarship.

There is no more noble SOCNET community contribution!

The whole world is watching.

Cordially,

-j