Dear Barry and All,

I think no one really questions that SNA existed before the arrival of
the statistical physics approach to the field. Yet, it would be futile
to question that it was the physicists' arrival that made it famous and
known to the wider public (for better or worse).

Best regards,

-- Laszlo
--.--
GULYÁS, László Ph.D.
Head of Division
Intelligent Applications and Web Services
AITIA International, Inc.