(Apologies for cross-posting)

We would like to invite you to attend the *2013 SOCIAL MEDIA & SOCIETY
CONFERENCE * to be held on September 14-15, 2013 at Dalhousie University
in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We have a great line-up of presentations by researchers and
practitioners from 60+ institutions hailing from 15 different countries!

This year keynote will be Dr. Sharad Goel (Senior Researcher at
Microsoft Research) who will present on ‘Going Viral’ and the Structure
of Online Diffusion.

(*) The full list of accepted panel, paper and poster submissions is now
available at http://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?page_id=7

(*) The general registration is now open, and the “early-bird” deadline
is August 1, 2013:
http://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?page_id=5

If you have any questions about the conference, please email to Dr.
Anatoliy Gruzd at [log in to unmask]

Hope you can join us for this exciting event and contribute to this
emerging research area!

--
Organizing Committee, #SMSociety13
http://SocialMediaAndSociety.com