Hello,

My colleagues and I are in the process of validating a network survey using network data (from an data set with over 200 networks using similar/same online data collection process and questions).

Do you have suggestions of articles/books/resources that discuss quantitative methods for validation of network measures or network surveys?

I'd be happy to collect all responses and send the list back out to the SOCNET list serve.

Thank you!
Jess

Jessica H. Retrum, PhD, LCSW

Research Associate
Public Health Systems and Service Research
PARTNER
www.partnertool.net<http://www.partnertool.net/>
Like us on Facebook!<http://www.facebook.com/partnertool>

University of Colorado Denver | School of Public Affairs
1380 Lawrence St., Ste. 500  Denver, CO  80204
Campus Box 142, PO Box 173364 Denver, CO 80217-3364 (mailing address)
Phone: 303 500 2846 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.spa.ucdenver.edu<http://www.spa.ucdenver.edu/>