Hi Phil,

Is there any known example of a case where NSA or anybody else has directly misappropriated data or analyses used in a journal publication of a social networks scholar and without the latter's consent or authorization? Or are we just speculating about possibilities and potential risks? Living outside the US I'm not familiar with what is really at stake in this debate and thus I'm asking.

Best,

--Moses