Sorry for this clumsy messaging, but due to the time pressure, I would like to ask your help to post this note:

I would like to bring to the attention of the SOCNET community two opportunities:

One is to buy the book "The Small World of Corporate Governance" which explains and uses advanced network tools to study national and global governance (I.e. Ownership and board networks); almost all of the data are posted at the Sanford C. Bernstein Center, Columbia Business School, web site.

The second is to encourage you, should you be interested, in buying the book (or other books for that matter), during the MIT Press 50% sale which ends JUNE 3, midnight!  Go to their web site and follow their instructions:

And tell your friends. Send them the discount code SHARE50--tweet it, Tumblr it, Facebook it, e-mail it, link it on your personal website, post a video on YouTube, or write it on the back of an envelope--to share the knowledge even further.