Hi SOCNET-ers

We are hosting students from developing nations this summer and I’ve been tasked with delivering an intro to social network analysis session. The entire session is just 2 hours long, students are unfamiliar with SNA and have limited quants skills, and so I am looking for materials/activities that are straightforward, practical, insightful and fun!

Does anybody have any materials they would be willing to share?

I would be very grateful!

Best wishes

Natalie

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer " _____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.