Hi, Natalie.

I think, that playing around with their Facebook ego-network should
entertain them a bit. You should try Bernie Hogan's NameGenWeb application
for that:
https://apps.facebook.com/namegenweb/

Another interesting tool for social network exploration is theyrule.net,
which shows how companies are connected through common board members (and
vice versa):
http://theyrule.net/

Hope that helps,
Alex.