Dear Colleagues,

3 days are left to register for the International Conference Science, Education and Business Cooperation: The Innovation Landscapes of Europe and Russia on October 25-27 2013 in St. Petersburg, Russia. Registration and abstracts submission deadline is July 1, 2013.

The conference is intended to have a strong network component to develop a network perspective on the innovation landscapes. We address a wide audience of Russian and European researchers, teachers, and business people, as well as public administrators, policy makers and representatives of research foundations.

You can find the list of plenary speakers, preliminary content of sections, panels and workshops of the conference on the official website:  www.SEBC.spbu.ru

For further information contact us: [log in to unmask]

We kindly ask you to spread this information in your formal and personal networks.

All the best,

Nikita

Nikita Basov
Scientific Manager, Centre for German and European Studies (Bielefeld University - St Petersburg State University)
Researcher, Faculty of Sociology, St Petersburg State University
E: [log in to unmask]