Dear all,

Together with my colleague Anne ter Wal, I am organizing a training programme on networks and innovation at Imperial College London in September.

The course, now in its second year, is intended for PhD students and other early-career researchers (post-docs, lecturers) who wish to incorporate network theories and methods in their current or future research. It tries to complement existing SNA-methods courses through its distinctive focus on the application to innovation studies, covering the theories and methods that are most relevant to this stream of research. Apart from the theory and practice sessions the programme will also feature guest speaker sessions by Corey Phelps (HEC Paris), Linus Dahlander (ESMT) and Robin Cowan (University of Strasbourg/University of Maastricht).

The course is funded by the UK-IRC (UK Innovation Research Centre, a joint venture between Imperial College Business School and Cambridge Judge Business School) and is free for participants. Accommodation and travel is at own expense.

The course will take place from 11 to 13 September at Imperial College Business School in London. The deadline for applications is July 5.

Please have a look at our website for more information.

Kind regards,

Antoine Vernet