https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TToa-uWYfsqV65ddSvsu2WEFpdc3gR9nqftRAKZX8VA/viewform

SNA Survey Questionnaire

Dear Socnetters.

This is the last call for filling in our questionnaire. We have now reached 200 responses. Although this is the last recall, the survey will remain open, which means that while we will start analysing the data, it would still be possible for people to answer the questionnaire, and the data will be stored (and possibly subsequently implemented in the analysis).

We have decided that we will keep the anonymity of respondents as high as possible, by avoiding circulating full names or maps where people may be easily recognisable (for example by indicating together the affiliation, the gender and the year of birth). This means that the analysis will be done mostly at an aggregate level, and that if we decide that it is worth publishing some names, we will contact the people to ask for permission first.

We designed the following questionnaire to map the current structure of the field by identifying influential clusters, peer relationships, personal affiliations and helpful people. We aim to do this by asking questions about your general opinion about the field, together with more contextual information about your experience of the Sunbelt, or of any other network conference.
Therefore, even if you were not at the last sunbelt, we would still like to kindly ask you to dedicate few minutes of your time to fill in this brief questionnaires on your perception of the field of social network analysis, and your participation to it.

You can fill in the questionnaire electronically by simply answering the questions below and submitting it. The questionnaire link is also available on facebook (Elisa Belisa) and twitter (@INSNA2011 @SocNetAnalysts @uksna #insna #sunbelt13). Please spread it around to whoever you think may be interested in filling it.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks for your participation!
Elisa Bellotti, University of Manchester
Vanina Torlo’, University of Greenwich

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.