I just spoke with Diane Reed who is looking at a possible/probable Sulfur-bellied Flycatcher at Guana (GTM NERR). This is off A1A in St. Johns County.

It is working the powerlines just past the pay station and the entrance of Guana. She has photographs, but is unable to post them from the field.

I wanted to get the sighting out there in case people had a chance to try for it yet this evening.

I'm sure she'll follow up with more details and photos later.

Thanks,
Kevin Dailey
Jacksonville, FL