Hi Birders,
After a very enjoyable atlasing weekend in La Belle, I stopped at the boatramp in Clewiston.  I was looking for the Bronzed Cowbirds, reported some time back, and was not surprised they weren't there.
However, I was surprised to see a pair of Eastern Kingbirds in the area.
Dotty Robbins
High Springs