When I was on vacation in MD, I received an eBird alert that Graham
Williams found a Yellow-crowned Heron Nest and an Acadian Flycatcher at the
Wekiva River (part of which is in Seminole Co). So on Tuesday evening I
rented a kayak to see what I could find.  I ended up finding the
Yellow-crowned Night Heron nest in a tree overhanging the river and the
Acadian Flycatcher in about the same spot Graham had found it. I posted
photos of the Yellow-crowned Night Herons (one adult and two chicks) at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2013/06/yellow-crowned-night-heron-on-wekiwva.html

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL