Greetings!

It's that time again. Since we were unable to meet the first Thursday of July the next web managers meeting will be held this Thursday August 1st at 3:00 p.m. The location this time will be Pugh Hall room #210. If you have been working on anything cool or have come across any useful tips or tools please feel free to share those at the meeting. These meetings are open for all to attend and the attendees are usually web designers, web developers, and web programmers. People often show off projects they have completed or get feedback on projects in development.

Lightning talk

  *   If time permits I will show a simple responsive education game Web Services built in a couple weeks with jQuery

Thanks,

Adrian Gritz