Three adult Black Terns were located on the north part of the beach at Anastasia State Park.  A bit south from where you would turn towards to the south side of the inlet.  This was yesterday during a Least Tern survey.  Very Cool.  According to Michael Brothers, he often will find one or2 about this time of year.

As I write this at 6:45 PM the Swallow-tailed Kites are soaring over my house.  They have made several passes this afternoon.  Nice I don't have to use our new expensive gas to go see them at Central Park!

Meret S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL
TBBS, Tomoka State Park