I took off work early today to see the two flycatchers at Lake Apopka
restoration area.  I found both the Fork-tailed Flycatcher and the Gray
Kingbird, though the Gray Kingbird seemed to be much more elusive, showing
itself much less frequently. At one point both birds perched on the wire
right next to each other so that they were both in the same frame in my
photos. Thanks to those who reported this sighting and allowed the public
to enter the area today to see the sight!

I posted photos of the two flycatchers at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2013/07/flycatchers-at-lake-apopka.html

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL