Hello everyone! I hope that everyone has had a good start to their school
year! HOSA will be having it's first general body meeting next Thursday at
6:30pm in TURL007. We will be talking about all of the amazing
opportunities we have in store for this school year including Tyler's Hope
for a Cure, Give Kids the World and more! We will also be having pizza so
don't miss out!

For those of you who are new, HOSA stands for Health Occupations Students
of America and it is a national pre-health organization. We include all
pre-health fields from public health and occupational therapy to medical
and dentistry so come out to see what we are all about!

We look forward to seeing all of you next week!

--
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2013-2014

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf