I shared this with the original poster but others may be interested in this
project. A company named Palantir is working with Google combine several
datasets and information gathered from human trafficking hotlines globally
to map the networks and analyze where there may be hotspots of places to
shut down the pipeline. They did a similar project with the black market on
human tissue.

http://www.google.com/ideas/projects/human-trafficking-hotline-network/