is getting to be mostly filled with network stuff

I used to excerpt from it to this list, but felt it was time to pass it
on.

Unfortunately, the 2 socnetters who said they would do this, stopped after
one or two times.

So, I just pass on the info to the list itself and suggest you subscribe

To manage subscriptions, please go to
http://unam.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eb0ac9b4e8565f2967a8304b&id=79cf077187&e=d38efa683e

You can contribute to Complexity Digest selecting one of our topics
(http://unam.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eb0ac9b4e8565f2967a8304b&id=ef57dbfc53&e=d38efa683e
) and using the "Suggest" button.

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab Director                   FRSC                  INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                       Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $22  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8