Colleagues,

The company iBaseT asked me to re-advertise these jobs on this list-serv.
 Jobs are for US citizens with some background in SNA and quantitative
social science.  The employer was hoping to get some interest from this
group.  Jobs are located in Tampa, so you would be nicely positioned for
attending the next Sunbelt. :-)  Feel free to let me know if you intend to
apply.

http://www.clearancejobs.com/jobs/1670545/sentiment-media-assessment-analyst-ii
http://www.clearancejobs.com/jobs/1670542/operational-assessment-analysis-software-developer
http://www.clearancejobs.com/jobs/1560603/senior-operations-research-and-systems-analyst-orsa