Hi All,

Sincere apologies for the spotty announcing (we just had a baby a few
months ago and I am not very current)... BUT:

Just a reminder that the WIN Workshop 2013 Call for Papers is out and the
submission deadline is August 20!!

http://www.winworkshop.net/WINCALL2013.pdf

We announced it several other places earlier, but I am just getting around
to the list serves now... sincere apologies.

I know its soon, but its only a 3 page extended abstract... so submit your
latest and greatest!

I hope everyone is well!

Best

Sinan

--
Sinan Aral
Associate Professor of IT and Marketing, MIT Sloan School of Management.