The Xi'an conference was indeed a huge success. I have already sent the
organizers a long thank-you praising the excellent organization, the high
quality of the presentations, the wonderful opportunities to network with
Chinese scholars, the delightful help from Vivian and the student
ambassadors, and the great help with enjoying the amazing tourism
opportunities in Xi'an.

Thanks again to those who worked so hard and well to create this great event.

It is great the way our meetings have expanded. First it was East Coast
West Coast of North America, then Europe every third year, and now we have
had our first international meeting in the East. I hope we will be back
many times.

Bonnie Erickson

> Couldn't agree more. A tribute to the organisers and superb hospitality,
> indeed. And a fascinating city to visit.
>
> Garry Robins

Bonnie H. Erickson
Professor of Sociology
University of Toronto