Hi Networkers:

I thought I had tied up (linked) all the loose ends (nodes) on this, but on further checking I still need to have some roles filled at the APSA meeting:

1.        Public Policy Networks:  Need Discussant.

2.       Experiments with Political Networks:  Discussant and chair needed.

Please let me know ASAP, with the caveat that I might have dropped the ball on getting a previous volunteer into the program correctly...(sorry!).

Thanks, Mark Lubell
UC Davis