Hello,

For those who can read French, Claire Bidart, Alain Degenne and me
gathered in a book the results of several surveys of personal networks,
including a longitudinal study. One chapter focuses on ties creation,
another of their changing over time, another on
their disappearance, etc. We also
conclude that dormant ties are certainly an
important issue, not enough studied.

The book :
Claire Bidart, Alain Degenne, Michel Grossetti, 2011, La vie en réseau.
Dynamique des relations sociales, Presses Universitaires de France,
Collection « Le lien social ».

Michel Grossetti

Michel Grossetti
LISST-Cers