In this work (Section 4.2.) we study anti-collaboration network of
Wikipedia editors (based on "reverts" in contrast to "co-authorship"):
Value Production in a Collaborative Environment, Taha Yasseri, János
Kertész Journal of Statistical Physics, 2013, 151(3-4), pp 414-439.

I thought it might be helpful.

bests,
Taha

--