Maybe not exactly what you want but Crandall et all (2010) infer social
networks from Flickr geocoded photos.

Ott

Crandall, D. J.; Backstrom, L.; Cosley, D.; Suri, S.; Huttenlocher, D. &
Kleinberg, J. Inferring social ties from geographic coincidences
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the US, 2010, 107,
22436-22441

--
Ott Toomet
Senior research fellow