Hi all,

It's been a while since I have updated this list with info about the responsive template, which from here out I will be calling it 'adaptive'. Firstly the distinction:

The template Web Services is required to adhere to, and what we offer support and download for publicly, is incapable of being responsive, for quite a few reasons. So now, the adaptive theme uses a mobile checker, and if it detects a mobile device, it will automatically direct the user to the responsive theme.

The theme is now live on a few of Web Services' smaller sites, as a test of their efficacy in the field. You are welcome to view one such site at the address below:

http://questions.ufl.edu/

There seems to be some problems with the latest Android version, but iPhones and older (4.1 and less) work well.

I will be updating the repo with documentation sometime(hopefully before our next meeting).

Anthony
Web Services

[cid:8864B065-2166-442E-8D79-F5E2261678B9]