Today I decided to bird Alexander Springs in Lake County.  Not much to report until I heard the "whit" call Larry is describing.  It called a number of times from the hardwoods across the springs.  I only saw a brief flash of the bird, small but the call stopped after that.  I feel confident I was also hearing a Willows which do pass through this side of the state in the fall.

Meret Wilson
Ormond Beach,
Volusia County, FL
Sent from my iPhone