Today I was on the bio lab road on the MINWR. I found an unknown bird that was chipping like a sparrow. It responded to the Saltmarsh Sparrow call. I still am not positive, but it resembles one to me.
  I also found 2 Wilson's Phalaropes on the lagoon side of the road (east). It was something to watch the 2 feed together. Neither of these birds are the one that I saw on 8/15/13. A very interesting trip indeed.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/9601022768
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/9598232217
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/9601027478 unknown

Danny Bales