This morning I went out on the Bio Lab road in search of the Seaside Sparrow I found on the 26th. I did not locate it. However it was seen yesterday.
  After searching for several hours I found another birder that had located the two Wilson's Phalaropes on the north end of Bio Lab road. We were taking pictures when they flew west and then south down the Lagoon. Another Wilson's Phalarope joined them in flight, but pealed off, and landed just down from us. The other two continued further south down the west bank of the Lagoon. This makes 4 Wilson's Phalaropes I've seen there this month.
  I think the best time to see these Phalaropes will be between 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM on the north end of the Bio Lab road on the Lagoon side.
Hope everyone gets to view them that wants to.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/9617189792
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/9617192628
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/9613960131
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/9613963435