Very sorry Ahmed; you have all of my Panning translations.  If you happen to get his 1955 paper from somewhere else, I’d love to have a copy for our library?  Best wishes to you and yours,  Dave.

From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ahmed Thandar
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A kind request

Dave thanks a million for your response. You see my student is revising also the genus Pseudocnus so we just realized that we will also need translation of Panning (1962). I will be much obliged if you could also help here. Thank you again for sending me translatios of Panning's other papers (1964, 1967, 1971). All were most useful for my Phd and thereafter. So please try to help further. Even Panning (1951/1953 - I am writng from home) will also be good if you can help. I apologize for this rather tall order but it will pay off before I make a move like you are contemplating. Best wishes to Doris.

Ahmed

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

"Pawson, David" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Ahmed,  I may have had that translated...buit not sure until I get into the museum tomorrow.  I'll let you know.

Cheers, Dave.