G.F.,

I am working on a similar project, winners of one of Japan's largest
advertising contests, sampled at five year intervals. May I ask if you have
attribute data with which to differentiate journals or subfields? If so,
you can learn a lot by using partitions to slice and dice the data and
track changes over time.

I am, by the way, currently working on a project I call *The Little Book of
Pajek, *in which I am using my own research as a case study to show how
relatively simple tricks and recipes and be used to extract information
from 2-mode networks using crude, simple, but highly effective techniques.
Please contact me off list if you would like to learn more.

John

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN