I'd love to participate in Socnet, but am jammed with 3 grant proposals
now. So no cycles available to organize.

So, this is to take the lazy way out: If someone is keen to organize a
panel, and think I would fit, then please include me in.

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab Director                   FRSC                  INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                  NSA/CSEC: Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $20  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8