 or some of the work by Ove Frank that Karlberg drew on:
Frank, O., Harary, F., 1982. Cluster inference by using transitivity indices in empirical graphs, Journal of the
American Statistical Association 380, 835-840.

Social Statistics Discipline Area
School of Social Sciences
Humanities Bridgeford Street
University of Manchester
MANCHESTER
M13 9PL

Tel:      +44 (0)161 30 66 953
Email: johan.koskinen[at]manchester.ac.uk
Web:    http://www.ccsr.ac.uk/staff/jk.htm