Abigail,
I don't know if you understand French, but you will find seven
categories of ressources in Lemieux (1999:17-18): ressources
matérielles, ressources normatives, ressources statutaires, ressources
actionneuses, ressources humaines, ressources informationnelles et
ressources relationnelles.
He notes, further, as David wrote, three types of ressources with regard
to their transmission: deperditive, semi-deperditive, and non déperditive.
Hope it helps
Malick
Am 13.09.2013 07:26, schrieb Gabriel Pérez:

> Hi, but love , friendship in general fillings also could be resourses. No?
>
> Enviado desde Yahoo! Mail en Android

Malick Faye
MSW - Zentrum für Methoden der Sozialwissenchaften
Carl von Ossietzky Universität
Ammerländer Heer Str. 114-118
26129 Oldenburg
Tel.: + 49 -(0) 441- 798 48 41