Dear SOCNET community,
I am a Ph.D. candidate in Music Education at the Eastman School of Music in Rochester, NY.  I am working on my dissertation, which uses a qualitative approach to SNA.  However, there is one piece of information that I am having a surprisingly difficult time finding, and I was wondering if you might be able to help me:  How is the term resource typically defined in SNA research?  Is there some article or book that you are aware of that explicitly defines what resources are from a SNA perspective?  Any guidance you might provide would be greatly appreciated.Thank you for your time,
Abigail McHugh-GrifaEmail: [log in to unmask]
Blog: happilyeducated.com