Dear SOCNET community,

I am a Ph.D. candidate in Music Education at the Eastman School of Music in Rochester, NY.  I am working on my dissertation, which uses a qualitative approach to SNA.  However, there is one piece of information that I am having a surprisingly difficult time finding, and I was wondering if you might be able to help me:

How is the term resource typically defined in SNA research?  Is there some article or book that you are aware of that explicitly defines what resources are from a SNA perspective?

Any guidance you might provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Abigail McHugh-Grifa
Email: [log in to unmask]