MARK YOUR CALENDAR for 2014

This is a very early notice that we are going to have the 4th INSEAD Network Evolution conference on October 24/25, 2014 in Fontainebleau, France.

The INSEAD Conference on Network Evolution is a two day event where we will provide a forum for researchers interested in organizational networks. We are looking for submissions that have the potential to set directions for the organizational networks research. The following is a sampling of potential topics to discuss, but the submissions can go beyond them:

a)     What are the drivers of network dynamics

b)     What are the network outcomes for individuals or organizations

c)     What are the new ways to think about network outcomes (e.g. creativity, performance, career trajectories)

We expect this to be small conference (around 30 papers) so that the participants can receive quality feedback. This is the fourth time INSEAD organizes the conference on Network Evolution.

Confirmed participants:

Gautam Ahuja, Ron Burt, Joel Baum, Tiziana Casciaro, Charlie Galunic, Martin Gargiulo, Martin Kilduff, Joe Labianca, Ray Reagans, Tim Rowley, Beppe Soda, Andrew Shipilov, Aks Zaheer

Please consider submitting a full paper to [log in to unmask] by June 10, 2014.

There is no attendance fee, but the participants should cover their own transportation and lodging in Fontainebleau.

FYI, below are the links to the materials from the previous conferences.

2008:

http://www.insead.edu/facultyresearch/faculty/personal/ashipilov/network.cfm

2010:

http://www.insead.edu/facultyresearch/faculty/personal/ashipilov/network10.cfm