Hi networkers, I wrote this mostly for the fun of it.  Maybe there are some interested collaborators out there? I'm guessing I am not the only one who has heard these questions in the context of scientific dialog.

Three Hard Questions about Network Science: Why is it useful? Is it a science? Where is the political science?
http://environmentalpolicy.ucdavis.edu/blog/2013/09/292

Regards,

Mark Lubell, Ph.D.
Department of Environmental Science and Policy
One Shields Avenue
University of California, Davis
Davis, CA 95618

Email: [log in to unmask]