Students... See Fellowship opportunity below

From: Jennifer Rubiello [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 10:34 AM
To: Graham, Wendy D.
Subject: Environment Florida Fellowship Opportunity

Environment Florida is looking for fellow and intern applicants with September 29th as the final Fall 2013 deadline.
________________________________

We're looking to hire college students with the passion, the commitment and the talent it takes to stand up to stand up for a green future.

Apply at www.jobs.environmentamerica.org<http://www.jobs.environmentamerica.org>, or simply contact Jennifer: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 818.203.7625) for questions.
Environment Florida Fellowship
Fall Deadline: September 29th, 2013
My name is Jennifer Rubiello. I'm the Field Associate at Environment Florida. We're a statewide citizen based environmental advocacy group.  We're about clean air, clean water, and protecting open spaces - right now our top priority is doing our part to stop global warming. And, we're hiring!
To learn more and apply, visit jobs.environmentamerica.org<http://jobs.environmentamerica.org/>.
I'm sure you know that global warming is the most pressing environmental problem of our time. And you know that we have to dramatically reduce the carbon emissions that are created when we burn fossil fuels.
Fortunately, this summer - as part of a broader global warming plan - President Obama directed his Environmental Protection Agency to develop standards that would cut carbon pollution from power plants, the nation's largest contributors to global warming pollution.
So this fall, here in Florida we're working hard to do demonstrate strong public support for these standards, and build support in Congress to ensure that the President follows through as boldly and as swiftly as possible. Obviously, our work won't stop there, but it'll be an important step.
Standing in our way is one of the most powerful special interests in the world: the fossil fuel industry.
But the science is clear and the public is with us and we have the opportunity- and the obligation - to do what we can to ensure we don't ruin the planet before we pass it on to future generations.
To learn more and apply, visit <http://jobs.environmentamerica.org/> jobs.environmentamerica.org<http://jobs.environmentamerica.org/>.
Environment Florida is part of the Environment America federation, a federation of 29 state-based groups with nearly 100 professional staff and more than 1 million members, activists and allies across the country.
Each year, we hire graduating seniors with the passion, the commitment and the talent it takes to stand up to polluting industries, fight for a green future and do what it takes to win on issues like this.

Our Fellowship Program is a two-year crash course in the nuts and bolts of environmental activism, organizing, advocacy and the type of institution-building that can sustain long-term battles.

As a fellow, you're not just learning how to make an impact; you're making one. This past month, fellows across the country put together press conferences for the release of our new report, "America's Dirtiest Power Plants," and generated media coverage<http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/19/epa-limits-emissions-coal-power-plants-carbon-capture-technology/2838391/> nationwide.
And if you're not graduating this year, you should apply to be an Environment Florida intern - you'll learn how to make an impact on critical environmental issues, and there's no better way to get the experience to launch your career with us.
I look forward to hearing from you!
-Jennifer
P.S. You can start making an impact on our campaign to stop global warming by sharing our new report, 'America's Dirtiest Power Plants,' with your friends!

Jennifer Rubiello

Field Associate, Environment Florida

www.environmentlforida.org<http://www.environmentlforida.org>

www.environmentfloridacenter.org<http://www.environmentfloridacenter.org>