Hello CHSCers!

It was a pleasure seeing many of you guys last night. If you missed the
meeting, attached is the summary of our events for the remainder of this
month and October. As far as membership goes, I mentioned at the meeting
that if for any reason you are unable fulfill the point requirement for a
subsection, contact any one of your officers and we'll work something out
with you.

Also, we are looking for a team captain for our Relay for Life team for
March 2014. If you are interested, contact Emily at [log in to unmask]
Don't forget if you sign up before September 30th, registration is only $5
instead of $10! Join our team and help us raise money to help fight against
cancer!
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=56863&pg=team&team_id=1482069

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesitate to
contact any of your officers. Contact information can be found on our site *
www.chscatuf.com*
*
*
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Best regards,

*Czarina Teano**
*President
*Community Health Service Corps *

*To remove your name from our mailing list, please email **
[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>* with “unsubscribe CHSC-
UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.*